The following games or a selection of them are presented “carnival style” in decorated stalls. Prizes can be provided if needed and can be quoted separately.
- Tin Can Shy – Ready, aim, throw at target of stacked tin cans with a tennis ball or bean bag.
- Boulle – Throw a boulle (heavy tennis sized ball) at a jack similar to the game of bowls.
- Fishing – Fish for fish in a water tub for points. Depending on age either a hook or magnets are used.
- Hoop La – Throw hoops over stakes on a stand for points or throw hoops over prizes.
- Pop the Balloons – Throw darts at a board covered in different coloured balloons for points.
- Putting – Putt the golf ball into a target for points.
- Paint Ball Target Shooting. – Shoot at a target with a paint ball gun. Must be supervised.
- Table Tennis Pong – Bounce a table tennis ball into cups filled with water for points.
- Chicken Toss – Lots of laughs as you throw chickens into rotating pots.
- Garden Darts (no stall provided)
- Giant Dominoes (no stall provided)
- Giant Pick-Up Sticks (no stall provided)
- Limbo (No stall provided)
- Giant Jenga (Hi-Tower) (no stall provided)
- Giant Ludo (no stall provided)
- Giant Snakes and Ladders (no stall provided)